You may not realize the contributions you make to my life, but you’ve touched me. I appreciate you for one or more of the reasons listed below:
Thank you for
- Civilly disagreeing with me as you help me to better understand your perspective
- Sharing your diverse beliefs—spiritual and cultural—that allow me to see the humanity in everyone.
- Asking questions that invite me to further explore my beliefs and opinions
- Rankling me as it makes me aware of what I need to work on in my own life
- Trusting me with your stories and your vulnerabilities as I honor your experience
- Unconditionally loving me as you hold me up when I’ve beaten myself down
Happy Thanksgiving, Kathleen! Thank you for sharing your personal insights and stories, which are an inspiration to me.
You are very welcome, Sharon. Thank you for all you’ve taught me. I’m grateful for the support you’ve shown me over these many years.